Guidelines to PCCApplication Form Certificate Performa
Procedure to Get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Police clearance certificate (PCC) is essential in many times for various purpose like job, study or citizenship in india or abroad. In most cases the applicant gets a very brief time to submit this certificate. Most of the applicant doesnâ€™t know about official who is authorized to grant the PCC. Only District Police Chief/Commissioner Police from the concerned district have authority to provide Police Clearance Certificate.
The Applicant should submit a detailed application specifying the requirement for PCC to the DySP/Asst. Commissioner of Police, Administration of the concerned district.
The applicant should enclose the following details
- Address Proof to verify the address (Copy of Ration Card, Voters ID, SSLC Book)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Copy of the letter/document showing the requirement of PCC
- Passport size photograph (2 Nos)
- Copy of the Passport (if available)
The Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) will be issued only after verification of the Details. Applicants can collect PCC from the office of the District Police Chief.
Guidline to apply for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)- for UAE Visas
- The application has to be submitted in the proforma by individual applicants to the police station within the jurisdiction of which the applicant is residing at present.
- The application should be accompanied by the following details.
i) Address Proof to verify the address (Copy of Ration Card, Voters ID, SSLC Book)
ii) Proof of Date of Birth
iii) Copy of the letter/document showing the requirement of PCC - wherever available.
iv) Passport size photograph (2 Nos.)
v) Copy of the Passport (If available)
- The Fee for the PCC has been reduced and fixed as Rs.500/- henceforth.
- This procedure is applicable for issue of PCCs to those persons applying for job visas of the UAE. For the other countries the procedure which was being followed earlier shall continue. However the fee of Rs.500/- will be collected for all PCCs to be issued for all types assignments in foreign countries.